Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu

Go down 
+17
Aubrel
sakura94
czartchiee
bella07_11
woolexs
honey queen
lestr
sweetcheeks42
mysticgrl214
chaos7angel
Mel
classicorner
CandyManga
Zumi
Pervy1
tchayna
shinouyuki
21 posters
AuthorMessage
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu Empty
PostSubject: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu T12535117457716437d40c29a1a7b1e78143c9c38f289

Associated Names:

時なずみ、二人なずむ。
爱在时光暂停时
Bercinta Apabila Masa Berhenti
Toki Nazumi Futari Nazumu

Status in Country of Origin:

1 Volume (Complete)

Genre:

School Life, Romance, Shoujo

Author(s):

NAKAMURA Sayumi

Artist(s):

NAKAMURA Sayumi

Year:

Original Publisher:

Shogakukan

Description:

The same elementary school in sixth grade, Shinogu, Haruhi, Moe Groups are good friends. Peppy Haruhi is a girl that loves Shinogu. But Haruhi is not the gentle nature of Moe in the list, the same as her private junior high school. But wasn't it Shinogu's gentle-natured that erupted in the list, the same as her private junior high school. 3 years ago Three years later…. Indelible feeling of the Shinogu, Haruhi and Moe are attending the same private high school. And some how love is in the air.

From shinouyuki (xD)
Haruhi, Shinogu and Moe are sixth graders from the same elementary school. Moe and Haruhi are said to be polar opposites as Moe is Shinogu's gentle and caring childhood friend, while Haruhi is Shinogu's lively classmate.

Shinogu suddenly decides to attend a private junior high school that Moe is going to attend, and Haruhi finds out the reason why. Fast-forward by three years, what will happen when Haruhi enters the same school?

(tell me if the summary is weird xD and it's released xD I'm bad at writing summaries, but the first time I read the other summary I was like ????? I'm even wondering why some summaries noted the three as "childhood friends" since what I understand is that Moe is the only childhood friend xD)

----
Chapter 1: released (http://www.mediafire.com/?1781iur1jrrxeub)
Chapter 2: released (http://www.mediafire.com/?1vxkb8qt6l4x8fb)
Chapter 3: released (http://amaranthscans.byethost6.com/2011/07/20/toki-nazumi-futari-nazumu-ch-3/)

Last edited by shinouyuki on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/teshinouyuki
tchayna

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:21 am

Well a typical love triangle! I like shoujo so i'll read the chapter and see if this manga is good!
Back to top Go down
Pervy1

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Looks interesting. The only reason I came here and registered, but now I find out I have to post 10 times as well? Sorry, but I am out of here.

Back to top Go down
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:06 pm

Don't get why people get frustrated at post access requirements. Scanlators work hard to scanlate, and it's only ten posts! Not like fifty or sixty, which aren't hard either if you're active.

Anyways, this was also the reason why I registered.
I like the new summary over the old one. I couldn't really understand the other one and it sounded extremely awkward, lol.
Back to top Go down
CandyManga

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:14 pm

I'm glad you guys put up a new summary! I was like "what the heck?" when I first read the old summary. ha ha ha...

Thank you for the release!! :D
Back to top Go down
classicorner

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Yeah, the second summary was WAY better.. But still, great job trying to make summaries.. ;)
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Nice project!

I really like it, the character are cute and the drawing is beautiful
Back to top Go down
chaos7angel

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:47 am

thank you for scaning this is seems interesting
Back to top Go down
mysticgrl214

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:25 pm

I read the first chapter, and I liked it. :) Thanks for working on this.
Back to top Go down
sweetcheeks42

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Hahaha. That's a totally better summary! *Thumbs up! ;D*
xD But I read the first chapter also and I reallllyyy like it. Not too much a fan of the drawing but the storyline caught me. And from what I read, this plot isn't as predictable as other shoujo manga's. I wanna read more to see where this is heading. :D

THANKYOU FOR SCANNING AND WORKING ON THIS! <3
Back to top Go down
CandyManga

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:18 am

Thank you for chapter two release!! :D
Back to top Go down
lestr

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:34 am

thanks for your hard work ;)
Back to top Go down
honey queen

honey queen

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:22 pm

I really like this manga
thank for you guys
Back to top Go down
woolexs

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Ready to read this manga tonight :)
Back to top Go down
bella07_11

bella07_11

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:05 am

I read the first chapter, and I liked it, thank you :)
Back to top Go down
czartchiee

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:44 pm

reading this on my ipod xD
Back to top Go down
sakura94

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:56 am

wow i love a good love triangle, look forward to reading it :D
Back to top Go down
Aubrel

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:13 am

thanks so much for this one, it's a favorite of mine at the moment. :)
Back to top Go down
jessthunder

PostSubject: Can't wait to read   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Hug ...just a little more Killing Intention ...i'll finish reading it..thank you Clapping
Back to top Go down
Mist(1)

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:38 am

Very interesting!

I like this project Hug
Back to top Go down
orquidea_negra1

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:27 am

I like this manga very much.
Back to top Go down
hello giffie

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:09 am

it looks intersting, thanks for your hard work :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu   Toki Nazumi, Futari Nazumu Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1