Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What was the First Anime you have ever watched?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kanameskye

PostSubject: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:18 pm

To begin this topic... My first Anime... wow such a long time age!! It was Sailor Moon. I was about 3 years old when I first watched it; so basically I don't remember much of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Sailormoon, Doraemon, or Pokemon. Sailormoon's English dub, and Doraemon and Pokemon's Cantonese dubs. Or Beyblade. My memory about things like this is horrible, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
classicorner

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:31 pm

My earliest animes were Doraemon, Patlabor, Sailormoon and Ninja Hattori.
I used to watch them every Sunday morning after church, unless my grandpa was watching boxing match then, me and my bro can't watch any animes. :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sugarkitty

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:46 pm

Sailor Moon. : D One of the firsts which I reallyreallyreally loved was Cardcaptor Sakura, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Thu May 05, 2011 2:34 pm

My first anime is sailor moon too^^

I liked it very much and I arrived late at school because I was watching it every morning...

The other anime... Sakura, Dragon Ball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kalliniki

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Fri May 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Well my first anime was Dragonball z and i was 6 or seven years old!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mysticgrl214

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Sun May 15, 2011 4:34 pm

I really can't remember because I grew up watching cantonese dubs of anime since I was very very young... @u@ And I watch them together with my brother so we have both shounen and shoujo series... It's either Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, or a Ghibli film (Totoro, Laputa, or Whisper)... I'm sure there's a lot more, but I can't remember them and their names (especially their english/japanese titles). XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likeCookies

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Fri May 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Sailor Moon!
I was 5 years old and my mom brought an video tape from Hong Kong.
That time I didn't knew what they said, because it was Cantonese, but now I can. ^^
Too bad I can't find the video tape anymore. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sweetcheeks42

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Fri May 27, 2011 8:25 pm

LOL. Mine was sailor moon too! Or maybe... Dragon ball z with my brother... I forgot. But they were goood times... 👅
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Red_Snake

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Fri May 27, 2011 10:06 pm

dbz and sailor moon....lols, i sense a theme here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rurihoshi

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:09 pm

The first anime I ever watched... urg... Again, just as with manga, there wasn't alot to choose from that was available to the average consumer - so it was Sailor Moon poor dubbed I might add =P. Since then, I can't count the number of animes I've purchased or watched thanks to the translation groups out there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Oh, this is really difficult. If I really have to say something, then it would be that one old anime I watched in China, called 蜡笔小新. Here's a picture:

It was really funny.... XD....

Nuff said. 8D....
Currently translating:
Ai no Dokusaisha- Vol 1 Ch 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KimmyKat

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:20 pm

^ OMG. The boy who shows *private parts* on TV! Huwow! I'm not Chinese but I've totally heard of him. LOL.

My first was either Sailor Moon, Voltes V, Dragonball Z or Pokemon. I think it was Voltes V, which is way better than Transformers *cough*. I was 3 years old and my brother was addicted to it so I used to watch it with him... Ahhh the good old days.

Oh and DBZ. <--- Was it weird that I thought Goku had sexy hair? o_o Mind you, I was around 5 or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imeekimiee

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:39 am

tora dora..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IMustBeInsane

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:23 am

Despite growing up when Pokemon and Sailor Moon were all the rage (and when my friends would discuss it at lunch), the first anime I actually watched more than a 5 second clip at a friends house was Ouran High School online after I became addicted to manga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amiyumi888

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:50 pm

My first anime was Sailor Moon when i was in kindergarten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:22 pm

KimmyKat wrote:
^ OMG. The boy who shows *private parts* on TV! Huwow! I'm not Chinese but I've totally heard of him. LOL.

My first was either Sailor Moon, Voltes V, Dragonball Z or Pokemon. I think it was Voltes V, which is way better than Transformers *cough*. I was 3 years old and my brother was addicted to it so I used to watch it with him... Ahhh the good old days.

Oh and DBZ. <--- Was it weird that I thought Goku had sexy hair? o_o Mind you, I was around 5 or so.

YES. THAT'S HIM... totally hilarious XD

I watched Sailor Moon when I was in kindergarten, too. Dragonball Z, I think, aired in China when I was back there in preschool, but I wasn't interested.... XD

Nuff said. 8D....
Currently translating:
Ai no Dokusaisha- Vol 1 Ch 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avvenhaven

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:03 am

Pokemon and SailorMoon were actually the first for me, although I didn't know at the time that they were anime...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrarterick

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:40 am

My first was... "Slayers" when I was 2 or 3 years old, probably. I remember "Marmalade boy" and "Dragon ball" too so I am not sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bvanessa

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:53 pm

I remembered very well, It was blue seed. So terrible lol.Tthe art sucked and the story was bad but it was the only one I can get in my video club 10 years ago:p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glass_heart

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:05 am

I think it was either sailor moon or pokemon. can't remember it's been too long....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dream~

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:38 pm

I think my first anime would probably be Pokemon or Mermaid melody pichi pichi pitch or maybe DORAEMON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkieDragon

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:23 pm

The first anime I ever watch was Akari
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aikoaiko

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Probably Sailor Moon, but I think I might have seen others before sailor moon but didnt identify it as anime.

Like I remember Voltron when I was little, but I don't remember if I watched it, tho I'm sure I might have since I remember having the toys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
triny

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:28 am

My first was Candy Candy...a loooong time ago
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    

Back to top Go down

What was the First Anime you have ever watched?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amaranth Scanlations :: Discussion :: Anime-
Jump to: