Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ouran High School Host Club Live Action

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KimmyKat

PostSubject: Ouran High School Host Club Live Action   Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Shocked

They look very very very very veryyyyyyyy... DERPY. I'm not here to bash the show, but IMO they should've picked better characters... THEY DIDN'T DO HIKARU/KAORU ANY JUSTICE. And Tamaki's acting... lmao. I think Hunny/Mori were very well portrayed though.

Haruhi's hair. Frustrated I want to hire a stylist for her... And Kyoya was adorbs. /rant

PS. Even though I'm ranting, I watched Ep. 1 .__.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amiyumi888

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Live Action   Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:54 pm

I also think they should have put better characters and i think they're putting Umehito like a main character there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dream~

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Live Action   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:30 pm

I know what you mean~
hahaha I don't know what really I was expecting for the Drama but I was kind of hoping that Tamaki will actually have Blond hair~ but oh well I reckon its still funny either way^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aikoaiko

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Live Action   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:03 pm

the acting (or lack of..dunno) is a bit over the top, but its kind of funny to watch. But what do you expect from a Manga turned Anime turned Drama...

I do like Haruhi's actress tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiyuIzumi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Live Action   Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:53 am

asian dramas suck they look really fake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flor

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Live Action   Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:57 pm

oh i like it so much!
the cast is very good.
i laughed so much on the first episode.
Can't wait to see more episode
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mist(1)

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Live Action   Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:50 am

bad drama
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antherchio

PostSubject: fun but waiting   Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:01 am

this series is o fun to watch... i mean they really got the anime and drama all intact... am still waiting for the upcoming movie of this one.. i hope t doesnt disappoint me =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Live Action   

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Live Action
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amaranth Scanlations :: Discussion :: Drama-
Jump to: