Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions ^_^

Go down 
+2
KimmyKat
likeCookies
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
likeCookies

likeCookies

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:03 pm

I saw a few good looking ones at a comic sharing site.
What do you think?

Futari no Himitsu
It has no description yet... One volume and it is still ongoing. :) Oh and the raws are Chinese!
http://sharing-comic.blogspot.com/2011/08/futari-no-himitsu.html?utm_source=BP_recent

Last edited by likeCookies on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KimmyKat

KimmyKat

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Ohhh Futari's art looks good. It's a bit small but I love it.

I second Futari and Inori looks decent. Smutty :3
Back to top Go down
likeCookies

likeCookies

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:06 am

Idd and because I can't read Chinese, so I'm very curious what they say in Futari...

& omg, I didn't knew it was about ehm you know what, because I didn't look at it...
Sooo FORGOT WHAT YOU SAW!
Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:19 am

Ooo futari looks interesting! Lol I agree to work on this project. As for inori, we are allow to use the raws? I first couple pages by cshoujo kinda Confuse me...
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:58 am

ahh what was it? //didn't seeeee
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/teshinouyuki
Amarante

Amarante

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Page 2: Samayou Ai to Hakanai Inori - Oneshot cover [cshoujo]

It says "Do Not Distribute. Strictly for IRC only"
Back to top Go down
likeCookies

likeCookies

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:23 pm

... I don't know Ama-chan, I just saw this manga and I saw nobody picked up this project yet so I thought to let you see this one. I don't know how it works with using raws from blogs and such.
Ehhh yeah I know, I just saw the picture and I thought it would be ok, but when Kimmy-chan smutty said, I thought, HUUH?!
So I looked at the raws and then I knew what she meant. :s :$
So soooooorrryyyy you had to see that!
Depressed

Ehhh nothing Yuki-chan. (A)

Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:41 pm

lol i'm not that sure how it works as well. I guess that'll be another smut manga in our project collections. Anyone agree?
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:07 pm

hmm I'm not sure about cshoujo though x.x they've always been weary about the use of their scans (and now they're not even publicizing it anymore xD) but if you really want something like that, look up the author xD I was wondering what manga these oneshots came from, but the author has many other works that are the same and well.... nobody scanlated them yet. This is much worse smutty than translating Hanayome though xD

edit:
For example, you'd like to try Ai no Dokusaisha, there's a korean colored version that's cleaner friendly... the only problem would be the treatment of the colors, but it's beautiful ;A;
http://love-manhwa.blogspot.com/2011/05/ai-no-dokusaisha.html

and there's the chinese version: http://sharing-comic.blogspot.com/2010/06/ai-no-dokusaisha.html

It's just a compilation of one-shots to nothing's wrong with keeping it too long :))

And I like futari no himitsu xD
Back to top Go down
KimmyKat

KimmyKat

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Lool well just to confirm this, we're doing Futari right? And Inori is a no-go because of some issues with getting raws? o-o Did I get that right? xD

PS. I'm ok with smut-ness. Who doesn't like some smut? Dancing
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:48 pm

KimmyKat wrote:
PS. I'm ok with smut-ness. Who doesn't like some smut? Dancing
same sentiments there xD
Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:09 am

Ai no Dokusaisha also seems interesting. Lol and yea. Who doesn't like smut. I read it, but in secret though. I don't want my mom, brother or dousin thinking I'm some pervert looking a nake manga girls and boys.
Back to top Go down
likeCookies

likeCookies

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:03 pm

I did that shoujo thing away so please forget about that. :D
Idd, same here Ama-chan, okay, I didn't knew Shoujo would go that far. :s
I more like manga's where I can laugh a lot, like Gakuen Babysitters or something. -I really love that one-

I really like my first choice, Futari. ^_^

Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:04 pm

A bit confused here... so the projects we'll be working on will be Furari and Ai no Dokusaisha? Confuse

If we are going to work on Ai no Dokusaisha, should we do both versions, black & white and colors? And can I clean and typeset the colored one? I want try it out... and just in case if I mess up with some part of the coloring, typesetting it can help me cover those mistakes...

Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:08 am

I actually wanted to try to see what would happen if we released a colored one lol xD but it is smut xD

Anyway what's sure now is futari xD and ama-chan for ai no dokusaisha will we have a translator? XD (we could release two... Or just colored, depends xD)
Back to top Go down
likeCookies

likeCookies

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:54 am

Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:26 pm

They both look soooo good! Awww so many new projects Hug

Since there's new projects, I guess I'll add some new jobs onto my list. ^_^ I guess I can translate Futari no Himitsu, and clean/typeset Ai no Dokusaisha.

If Ami-chan's friend would want to become a translator for us, she can pick from one of the two projects above or one that she prefer translating.

@yuki: I asked Shiro if she would like to translate Ai no Dokusaisha, but she hasn't replied back yet. I'll let you know when she does. Dancing

Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Okay xD i can switch cleaning ai no dokusaisha with you then.. Will we be doing the colored or black and white?

Or i can help clean futari, either way i can only do it every other chap ^^'
Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:41 pm

You can clean Futari. There's only 2 chapters. And do you want to clean 1 or 2 chapter of ai no dokusaisha? Which chapter(s) and yup, we'll be doing the colored version or do you want to do both? We can just clean the colored one and then set it as grayscale and release both versions. (will that work?)
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Ahh so what i downloaded were the only ones lol xD sure i'll finish both ^^

Hmm for ai the second and fourth if it's alright ^^ i need leeway time before i give the cleaned chapters xD oh and if you can combine the cover (it's supposed to be two pages) that'll be great xD naah let's just do colored xD

Btw should I clean out the small pink logos/watermarks in futari? It'll take longer but it's possible :) I can practice out redrawing there. Do you think I'd need topaz labs? I think the raws are good even without topaz but I need your opinion xD
Back to top Go down
likeCookies

likeCookies

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:28 am

I like Kitchen Palette, I reallyyyy like cooking manga's :D
Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:33 pm

@Yuki: You can have ch 2 and 4. Dancing

Suggestions ^_^ 01

I left a space in between because the two images doesn't really go together...

Yup, clean the watermarks.... even though it troublesome, but that your time and I don't think topaz lab is needed for Futari. The raws looks really high quality (besides the watermarks... Crying By the way, are you going to format Futari and Ai? I'm mostly doing the cleanings right now, when I get one of it off my list, I'll translate one chapter of Futari and then move on to B-Blue (Yup, I haven't started yet... sorry..). Shiro will start to translate Ai when she's done with vol 1 ch 5 of No Access NO.

@Cookies: Let's hope that she'll pick Kitchen Palette. If she doesn't, we can ask pinn if she would like translate it when she finishes one of her projects. I think she has to translate 3 projects now...

Back to top Go down
likeCookies

likeCookies

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Ooh that's right, if she doesn't pick up that project then we can put Kitchen Palette by upcoming projects?
Oh and do you have to update the projects in mangaupdates.com? So people know we picked up these projects?
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:41 pm

I think you can only update after releasing something.. Btw futari is ongoing but it'll be fine xD

Good! I haven't reinstalled topaz yet ^^ and I'll do my best with futari ^^ I think futari needs to be done first xD anyway, I can format only after 2 days or so // reinstalling a lot of things including microsoft office and such OTL
Back to top Go down
KrimzonStirker

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Hey guys, a project got discontinued from its scanlation group, but they're willing to turn it over to another group and will provide chinese raws if asked. Any possible interest?

Its called Tonari no 801-chan - Fujoshiteki Koukou Seikatsu

Here's the link with the post making the announcement, if you need more info I'm sure mangaupdates and or mangafox can provide a more detailed review for you to look over, anyway, let me know how it turns out in any event, and keep up the good work :D

http://sromu.com/?p=267
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions ^_^   Suggestions ^_^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions ^_^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amaranth Scanlations :: General :: Suggestions and Comments-
Jump to: