Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truths Only~ No Lying!

Go down 
+21
Kassandra
Shiro
KimmyKat
Velox
Azeria
Geos
likeCookies
The_Red_Snake
shoujomaniac
sugarkitty
fulllm00n
zhafire
CrescendoLilith
charismadoll
kawaiiusagichan
Ferbalover
shinouyuki
Sakura
foreverfree123
KrimzonStirker
Amarante
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amarante

Amarante

Truths Only~ No Lying! Empty
PostSubject: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:26 pm

Rules for this game:
1.) You cannot double post
2.) You must answer every questions TRUTHFULLY!!!
3.) Your post must have a question and an answer.
4.) Do not ask questions such as "How old are you?", "What's your address?" because that is kind of stalkerish... <- I know its not a word, but you get what I mean, right? XD

Okay~ I'll start! :D

Have you ever got into a fight with someone, but you are the one who got beat up. Then you go around saying that you won the fight?
Back to top Go down
KrimzonStirker

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Technically it was a tie because the fight was interrupted by a teacher, I ended up pretty beat up and red in the face though, but everyone there was impressed I put up any kind of fight at all, so they were the ones to brag about it and made it sound like I won.

Do you honestly answer someone when they ask you an awkward opinion about something? Like "Does this look alright on me" or "Is my cooking any good?" etc?

Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Well, it depends on who it is. For example, if my mom ask me, "How is my cooking? Does the food taste good?" I'll say no because it doesn't. >.< if it's one of my regular friends ask me something, I'll be polite, but if it's a friend that I know for a long long time and I consider her as my Best Friend, I'll tell her the truth.

Did you ever had a pet that died because your too lazy to feed it/change the water?
Back to top Go down
foreverfree123

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:03 pm

No, no pet have ever died on me., But i once had a turtle but my sister drooped it and it died .

Have you ever gotten someone purposely in trouble because you simply couldn't stand them?
Back to top Go down
KrimzonStirker

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:36 am

I once pit two people I absolutely hated against one another, being a friend to one and egging him on against the other, and they were pretty good friends themselves. They ended up splitting up after that, which I remember quite fondly now.

Have you ever done something ridiculous or weird after being egged on by your friends or the crowd?
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:59 am

Never been egged in my life :)

Have you ever pants someone/been pants. {that sounds so weird...}{fyi pants > pulling someone's pants down, not making someone into pants XD}
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:48 am

omg YES! I was wearing loose shorts back in elementary and my best friend just loved doing random things, I noticed her reach down but didn't think it was fishy and I felt my shorts go down DX luckily, I pulled it up fast enough. I think only my friend saw anything xD

what's the craziest thing you've ever done? (interpret it as you like xD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/teshinouyuki
Ferbalover

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Ummmm most people will think I'm crazy and quite frankly I think I was so bored I lost a little bit of my sanity that day but the craziest thing I've ever done was probably setting my own hair on fire.... and waiting 2 mins. b4 going crazy and putting it out........

Have you ever ran up to a person you've never seen before and done something insane to them before running away? (yah..... not sure what kind of answers I'm gonna get for this one XD)
Back to top Go down
kawaiiusagichan

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Nope. But I've talked a lot about some random things to some random person and they were all looking at me funny.

Do you skip class on a regular basis but still do well on tests? (I hope the answer is no. T_T)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Does daydream/not pay attention count? Cuz I do tht all the time and still get preety good grades xp Never skipped class tho...

What is the most stupid dare you've ever done?
Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:32 pm

Ooooo I just have to do this dare yeseterday. It was soooo stupid! My friends dared me to go kiss this guy on the cheek, I went and that guy just moved away... lol probably because I sneak up behind him. oh well, at least he still talks to me. :D

Have you ever cheated on your girlfriend/boyfriend?
Back to top Go down
charismadoll

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Nope. Once I decide to go out with someone, of course I wont cheat. When my feelings had change, I told him that and he really accepted and we are still very close of friends. Then again, I get misunderstood alot because I have mostly guy friends. When I hanged out or go over their house alone people see and think I'm cheating. -.-'

What is the most touching moment in your life, that you felt joy and wanted to cry?
(For example, it could be the moment your boyfriend propose to you, or your friend give you a suprise B-day party, or when you got into an accident almost end up dying but really glad you are alive now, etc.)
Back to top Go down
CrescendoLilith

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:24 pm

That moment, for me, would be when this guy I've been crushing on for a few months and have been talking to/flirting to for a while finally asked me out. He didn't ask me on the phone via text, he asked me in face to face while giving me a single rose. To this day, I still have that rose, even though it's dried up.

Have you ever volunteered at an animal shelter because you wanted to and not because of community service?
Back to top Go down
zhafire

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:11 am

Yeah I have, it was a very rewarding experience. I love dogs and cats so it was alot of fun for me to be around all these animals but at the end of the day I wanted to take all of them with me.

If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it?
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:47 am

omg omg omg. I'd buy all the shoujo mangas out there, scan them for other people and so other people will be happy~! LOL but no, I think I'd put half in the bank or some investments, and then I'd go and finish a degree and then spluuuuuurge. Lolita dresses *mouth waters* dresses in general *U* foooooooooooood xD desserts~ nom nom~ it's so easy to imagine xDD

What would you do if you only have one day to live?
Back to top Go down
fulllm00n

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:12 pm

I'd probably attempt to eat all the food I could possibly. I want to try all the food in the world that I haven't.

What's the nicest thing anyone's said to you?
Back to top Go down
sugarkitty

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Erm... off the top of my head, "I feel like you're easy to talk to."

Lol. 8D

Have you ever embarrassed yourself in front of a famous/popular person?
Back to top Go down
shoujomaniac

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:21 pm

No, that I can recall but I didn't meet a lot of famous people in my life so... :D

Have you ever fell asleep during a lesson and the teacher had to wake you up?
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:10 am

Nope xD I know I fall asleep in class sometimes, but I get to know my seatmate first so that he/she will wake me up just in time xDD There was a time though that a teacher told us to stand up, stretch our hands up and jump probably because I was half asleep (writing + sleeping in between writing) xD

What was the latest time you went home (excluding overnights xP) and why?
Back to top Go down
The_Red_Snake

The_Red_Snake

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:06 pm

After 1 o'clock in the morning....I was distracted by movies and games, and forgot what time it was...My mom was cool about it though, so it was alright.

If you really had a craving for sweets, would you ever steal someone else's cocolate?
Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Nope because I will feel so guilty while eating that chocolate, I might end up just throwing it out, so there's no point to steal if I can't even eat it with a smile on my face. ^_^

Have you ever scream/yell at your teacher?
Back to top Go down
The_Red_Snake

The_Red_Snake

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Yes, my fourth grade teacher dumped the contents in my desk out onto the floor, then told me to organize it and put it back.....she did it in front of the whole class...it pissed me off so much that i started screaming all the profane words and sayings i knew at her :silent: I had a lot of unresolved anger issues in elementary school

Have you ever given a false excuse to get out of something you didn't want to do?
Back to top Go down
likeCookies

likeCookies

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Yes, because I didn't want to hurt that person.
I know that lying is not a good thing, but it was better for that person.

Did you ever loved a teacher?

(Here we just have ugly teachers, I think the school is only hiring ugly teachers on purpose)
Back to top Go down
Geos

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:16 am

XD!! yes, I loved my biology teacher, he was young and had long hair (which is what caught my attention.) but it was only platonic love.

which was the first thing you borrowed and not returned it?
Back to top Go down
Azeria

Azeria

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:39 pm

My friends chocolate... though she was cool with it, but her little brother was not unfortunately. >.<

How many countries can you name without looking at a map?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! Empty

Back to top Go down

Truths Only~ No Lying!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amaranth Scanlations :: Discussion :: Forum Game-
Jump to: