Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dramas you're watching now?

Go down 
+30
lwamaranth
Merve
aikoaiko
dream~
glass_heart
bvanessa
Kassandra
bella07_11
amiyumi888
Velox
sweetcheeks42
likeCookies
shiny4me
sugarkitty
jaunelune
classicorner
kanameskye
fulllm00n
tchayna
xkrnsmilex
cimocwonder
charismadoll
skyline11
mysticchowz
shinouyuki
Amarante
olinatasha
Ferbalover
foreverfree123
KrimzonStirker
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kassandra

Kassandra

Dramas you're watching now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dramas you're watching now?    Dramas you're watching now?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:52 am

Right now I'm watching Iris...
Back to top Go down
bvanessa

PostSubject: Re: Dramas you're watching now?    Dramas you're watching now?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:55 pm

My girl! at first I don't like it very much. It was a little bit "cliché". The poor girl who fell in love with the rich and handsome boy... but well even with this, the actors were really funny adn the story good^^
Back to top Go down
glass_heart

PostSubject: Re: Dramas you're watching now?    Dramas you're watching now?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:13 am

Let's see...right now i'm watching:
Jiu
Zenaki Girl
Heartstrings
Ikemen desu ne
Myung Wol the spy
ouran high school host club
Back to top Go down
dream~

PostSubject: Re: Dramas you're watching now?    Dramas you're watching now?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:26 pm

I watch any asian dramas as long as its either funny or romantic. But I don't watch tragedies cause those ones are sad.. but the at the moment I'm watching Ouran high school host club Live action~ and its soo funny^^
Back to top Go down
aikoaiko

PostSubject: Re: Dramas you're watching now?    Dramas you're watching now?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:09 pm

I mostly watch Japanese and chinese drama's.

I just finished watching Nagareboshi a little while ago. Right now I'm watching "the holy pearl" "love keeps going" and some others that I cant remember the title >_>
Back to top Go down
Merve

Merve

PostSubject: Re: Dramas you're watching now?    Dramas you're watching now?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:52 pm

protect the boss with jaejoong is really good too if anyone wanted to watch it.
Back to top Go down
lwamaranth

PostSubject: Re: Dramas you're watching now?    Dramas you're watching now?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:19 pm

I'm not watching a drama right now but during summer vacation I watched city hunter.
Back to top Go down
flor

PostSubject: Re: Dramas you're watching now?    Dramas you're watching now?  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Now: Heartstrings
Love keeps going
and Ouran host club.
Back to top Go down
Azeria

Azeria

PostSubject: Re: Dramas you're watching now?    Dramas you're watching now?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:24 pm

There's a really nice site for Drama's (Korean, Jap, and I think Taiwanese too...) called Mysoju. They have movies too and I believe nearly all (or all of them) have english subs to go with. :3

But to the topic! At the moment I'm not watching any dramas (school is giving too much!) though I have watched Boys Before Flowers (Korean ver. and part of the Jap ver.), 200lbs Beauty (do movies count?), Koizora, and some more that I can't recall...
Back to top Go down
KuranRei

PostSubject: Re: Dramas you're watching now?    Dramas you're watching now?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:55 am

I watched almost all the nice dramas. But currently now not watching any dramas cause too busy.However among the dramas i had watched, I like You're beautiful the most.
Back to top Go down
Kassandra

Kassandra

PostSubject: Re: Dramas you're watching now?    Dramas you're watching now?  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Oh Azeria-chan 200lbs Beauty was a very good movie...and so emotional,I couldn't stop my tears...
Back to top Go down
eternaltorture

PostSubject: Re: Dramas you're watching now?    Dramas you're watching now?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:32 pm

I'm watching The Moon That Embraces the Sun and King 2 Hearts :) They're really good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dramas you're watching now?    Dramas you're watching now?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dramas you're watching now?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amaranth Scanlations :: Discussion :: Drama-
Jump to: