Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarasah by Ryu Riang

Go down 
+12
honey queen
lestr
shinouyuki
likeCookies
☆Caramel☆
shoujomaniac
kalliniki
azngirl254
Getsuga_10shou
foreverfree123
KrimzonStirker
Amarante
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Amarante

Amarante

Sarasah by Ryu Riang Empty
PostSubject: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Sarasah

Sarasah by Ryu Riang 30265

Genre:

Comedy, Drama, Gender Bender, Historical, Romance, Shoujo

Description:

From Yen Press:
High schooler Ji-Hae is desperately in love with her classmate Seung-Hyu. She has done all she can think of to win his affection, but to no avail. When her latest scheme crosses the line, Seung-Hyu decides he’s had enough…and inadvertently pushes her down a staircase! Ji-Hae awakens in the world beyond, only to learn that it’s not her time to die. But why go back when the love of her life hates her to death? Touched by her passion, the keepers send Ji-Hae to her past life to mend the rift between her former self and Seung-Hyu. But can Ji-Hae keep up the act long enough to find Seung-Hyu and set things right?

Note: Before we can work on this project, we NEED Korean Translators! Please join us if you want to work on this manhwa. :D

Back to top Go down
KrimzonStirker

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Yes! I wholeheartedly support you guys in doing Sarasah, by far one of the better and more interesting series that I've read and I'm dieing to know what happens next! :D
Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Haha, I know right! I totally love this manhwa, but I'm confused about something. When you go to mangaupdates, and it says "Licensed (in English)" does that mean we are not allow to scanlate it anymore? Because Mangafox licensed it as well...
Back to top Go down
foreverfree123

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:57 pm

Yes! Sarasah is so interesting!!I have always wanted to find out how his series ends! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
KrimzonStirker

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:45 am

Yea, it got licensed by Yen Press. But I don't know what's happening with them, they released up to volume 5 but stopped in the middle of last year for some reason <_<
Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:47 am

So does that mean we can still translate it? If so, i'll fly all the way to the manga bookshop and buy the Chinese raws. ($9 TT.TT I'm very poor...) =P
Back to top Go down
Getsuga_10shou

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:15 am

Ooohh! Thanks for scanlating this manhwa! :D

Really, realllyyyy looking forward to reading it ^^

Though it takes on the 'historical' genre (which is a genre don't read all that often), I'm really intrigued by both the cover and the description ;)
Back to top Go down
azngirl254

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:04 am

hope you can release more these series since its a cute story
Back to top Go down
kalliniki

kalliniki

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Yeah! i like too this story i hope you release soon this serie!!
Back to top Go down
shoujomaniac

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:00 pm

I hope that you will release this manga the I looking forward to continue reading this series.
Back to top Go down
☆Caramel☆

☆Caramel☆

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:08 am

I really hope this gets continued; I love historical romances the most.
Back to top Go down
likeCookies

likeCookies

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:10 pm

omg Ama-chan I could buy it, my mom would be very happy if I would read Chinese manga.
BUT HERE WE DON'T HAVE AN MANGA SHOP. T___T
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:05 am

likeCookies wrote:
omg Ama-chan I could buy it, my mom would be very happy if I would read Chinese manga.
BUT HERE WE DON'T HAVE AN MANGA SHOP. T___T

aaaahhh you should try finding one from events/conventions ;A; I really think having an actual chinese manga could help you learn chinese fasteeeeeer waaaa ;A; *and now I want to find a jap manga OTL*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/teshinouyuki
likeCookies

likeCookies

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:28 am

They don't organize event/conventions here... :(
If I don't know a word, I can everytime look in my books and search it or I ask it my mom, but I'm afraid, because I'm not sure or I can translate it in to English. XD
Back to top Go down
lestr

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:16 am

sounds interesting i will try this
Back to top Go down
honey queen

honey queen

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:19 pm

wow

I like the story Hug

cant wait to read it Teasing
Back to top Go down
sakura94

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:03 am

this is a interesting mangaa, but i started reading its raws and i dnt get it competly :/
Back to top Go down
MiyuIzumi

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:52 am

i wanna read it
Back to top Go down
Mist(1)

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:42 am

Very interesting.
Wait it
Back to top Go down
KuranRei

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:41 am

The artwork looks quite nice. I will start to read this. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarasah by Ryu Riang   Sarasah by Ryu Riang Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarasah by Ryu Riang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amaranth Scanlations :: Projects :: Future-
Jump to: