Aragami Hime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JiNX

PostSubject: Aragami Hime   Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Mangaka: Amano Sakuya
Volume(s): 9 (complete)
Genre(s): Fantasy, Supernatural
Summary: "Average young girl Kazuki Suou lived a peaceful life with older brother Masaki. That is, until she met Shirou Kusanagi, a boy with secret knowledge of her past, and the dark contract Kazuki was a part of in a former life."

I have to say, normally, the manga that I read happen to fall into the genre of 'Shoujo' and those alike. Yet, I was pretty intrigued by the description of it and decided to go ahead and check it out. And I have to say, I'm quite happy that I did. Even though it doesn't quite fall into the genre that I normally read, the storyline just completely drew me in. I've always enjoyed some mystery and this manga happens to have a good amount of it. It constantly leaves you wondering what happened in Kazuki past life that effects her even today, in her present life. I honestly, can't wait to read further into the volumes to discover that answer and to see how the story unfolds. If you haven't checked this one out, I'd give it a whirl. Honestly, by the first chapter I was pretty hooked, so if you at least check that out, you'll probably know right away if you'll enjoy it or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
m00nan6el

PostSubject: Re: Aragami Hime   Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:17 am

Maybe I'll try reading this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kmits

PostSubject: Re: Aragami Hime   Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Seems interesting. I might try it, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aragami Hime   

Back to top Go down

Aragami Hime
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amaranth Scanlations :: Discussion :: Manhwa/Manhua/Manga-
Jump to: