Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aragami Hime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JiNX

Aragami Hime Empty
PostSubject: Aragami Hime   Aragami Hime EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Aragami Hime I11854
Mangaka: Amano Sakuya
Volume(s): 9 (complete)
Genre(s): Fantasy, Supernatural
Summary: "Average young girl Kazuki Suou lived a peaceful life with older brother Masaki. That is, until she met Shirou Kusanagi, a boy with secret knowledge of her past, and the dark contract Kazuki was a part of in a former life."

I have to say, normally, the manga that I read happen to fall into the genre of 'Shoujo' and those alike. Yet, I was pretty intrigued by the description of it and decided to go ahead and check it out. And I have to say, I'm quite happy that I did. Even though it doesn't quite fall into the genre that I normally read, the storyline just completely drew me in. I've always enjoyed some mystery and this manga happens to have a good amount of it. It constantly leaves you wondering what happened in Kazuki past life that effects her even today, in her present life. I honestly, can't wait to read further into the volumes to discover that answer and to see how the story unfolds. If you haven't checked this one out, I'd give it a whirl. Honestly, by the first chapter I was pretty hooked, so if you at least check that out, you'll probably know right away if you'll enjoy it or not.
Back to top Go down
m00nan6el

Aragami Hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aragami Hime   Aragami Hime EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:17 am

Maybe I'll try reading this one.
Back to top Go down
kmits

Aragami Hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aragami Hime   Aragami Hime EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Seems interesting. I might try it, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aragami Hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aragami Hime   Aragami Hime Empty

Back to top Go down

Aragami Hime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amaranth Scanlations :: Discussion :: Manhwa/Manhua/Manga-
Jump to: