Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elloooooooo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suien

Elloooooooo Empty
PostSubject: Elloooooooo   Elloooooooo EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:45 pm

Um I'm a female IB candidate in my high school, so I really don't have much joy in my life. Sad, but true. One of the things that brings joy to me is you guessed it, it's...
Spoiler:
Sorry I'm abusing the spoiler tag haha. I guess you can say I enjoy reading or used to, until English ruined it all for me, I can't read for fun anymore ;~~; I'm aiming to be a lawyer... Don't know what else to say so I'll take my leave before I do something dumb LOL.
Back to top Go down
zhafire

Elloooooooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elloooooooo   Elloooooooo EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Hi Suein, very nice to meet you! Its so awesome that you are aiming to be a lawyer! Maybe you can be an entertainment lawyer and represent manga artissts? hehe just a thought! Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!!!
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

Elloooooooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elloooooooo   Elloooooooo EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Oh wow~ IB candidate~! how awesome! I hope you do well with that ^_^ And you don't need to have all the "joy" that most people are having, just be happy with the things you like~ and I figured manga was one of them xD (I love the spoiler tag too, don't worry ;) )

Hmm~ don't let manga get in the way of your real life things, but you should relax with manga sometimes xDDD

and zhafire-san is so fast xD entertainment lawyers hmm~ interesting xD the international manga world needs more insight on manga artists' rights xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/teshinouyuki
Sponsored content

Elloooooooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elloooooooo   Elloooooooo Empty

Back to top Go down

Elloooooooo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amaranth Scanlations :: Get To Know :: Introduction-
Jump to: