Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why, hello there!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azeria

Azeria

Why, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Why, hello there!   Why, hello there! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Hello,

I will now proceed to tell you about myself. Reading on is your choice but I'll warn you that whats below may come off as boring and whatever other feelings that may come to mind as you read. Now we move on.

My name is Azeria and I am fairly excited about joining this forum and meeting the people that have made it happen, or have continued to populate it since its birth. Lets see... I like the colors purple, orange, silver and... another color that I can't think of at the moment. :p Anyway! Its nice to meet everyone and please take care of me!

[[[Edit: Oh, and I tend to lurk alot... :)]]]

--- Azeria
Back to top Go down
The_Red_Snake

The_Red_Snake

Why, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Why, hello there! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:57 pm

We're exited to have you!!!! Silver is such a nice color ~^.^~

I'm bad at this, but I wanted to be the first one to greet you T.T

I GIVES YOU A (theoretical) PIECE OF CHOCOLATE.....enjoy

lols, had way too much coffee today O.o and on to another cup XD
Back to top Go down
Azeria

Azeria

Why, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Why, hello there! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Oooo~! Chocolate!!! How'd you know!? I love chocolate!! It's best with strawberries. *nods head knowingly*

Coffee is good too, as long as its the good kind. Anyway, thanks for greeting me! Its nice to meet Snake-san. :p
Back to top Go down
The_Red_Snake

The_Red_Snake

Why, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Why, hello there! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:17 pm

Strawberries<333 I have some in the fridge ;)

My little brother says hi. (He's four and has no idea what a pm is ~_~)

What kind of chocolate is bad? I luv me some 76% dark from ghirardelli XD
Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

Why, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Why, hello there! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:41 pm

Yum~ Strawberries and chocolate are my favorites. :D But for chocolates, I don't really like the dark ones. I mostly only eat milk chocolate, sometimes white too.

The funny thing is, couple days ago, my mom bought our very first blender and we've been making smoothies verrryyy often. When thinking about smoothies, we prefer strawberries and today my mom said that her co-worker had bought a big box of strawberries that they are very beautiful. lol I cracked up at that. Almost all the strawberries look the same to me, beside rotten ones. lol I also like the color purple and silver, but blue is my favorite. xD
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

Why, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Why, hello there! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:32 pm

hello tooooo~ I'm soooo late in saying hello x.x

I didn't think it was boring xP purple! I like purple too~ and silver is so cooool OWO

*reads your conversation with Snake-san* CHOCOLATE!!! I love the chocolate fountain with the fruits and allllll waa *mouth waters*

It's nice to meet you~ xP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/teshinouyuki
Azeria

Azeria

Why, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Why, hello there! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Well it's nice to meet all of you, and it's fine Yuki-san I don't mind doing this on your own time is good. :p

Yep purple is a good color, and it looks nice with silver especially if its a nice deep color. I want to get my room painted purple, it'd match my bed. :)

Chocolate fountains are the best! I wish I could get a real-fountain size one. That would be amazing, and all you would have to do is bring platters of fruits to dip in it...

Also Yuki-san I looked at you Staff introduction topic title name thingamabober, and this will probably be a dumb question buuuuttt, do you listen to Vocaloid music? If so which vocaloid/song is your favorite. (Also anyone who knows or anyone in general can answer the question if they want to...)
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

Why, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Why, hello there! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:56 pm

haha, well school life takes up too much time x.x but i read your intro before xD

Oooh! You should ask to repaint your room owo matching colors are great for the eyes XD

I haven't thought of the actual sized fountain! Whoo! And top it off with a chocolate pool ü

And yes! I love vocaloid, but i have too many favorite songs OTL. i'm currently hooked on monochrome blue sky wahaha xD what about you? Ü hahaha
Back to top Go down
Azeria

Azeria

Why, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Why, hello there! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:41 pm

I have and my dad always says when my sister's room is done or something, and it's been like a year or so since. It'll just have to wait.

A chocolate pool would be a lot of chocolate, though the fountain is the same, but still. I'd be in heaven~ xD

Well currently I'm hooked on the newest Kagamine song (well I think its still the newest it could've changed). Karakuri Burst by HitoshizukaP but my favorite has always been Soundless Voice. Though I love KAITO's parodies as well.
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

Why, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Why, hello there! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:58 pm

aww, i guess your father's just busy o.o

A loooot of choco ü yummy choco xD and i'd be in heaven there too xD

Ah so that's the newest xD No wonder a lot of people are organizing choruses for that song ü

i don't really update songs xD i just search for songs that sound great haha xD and soundless voice is definitely beautiful! Ahh that reminds me of proof of life <3 lovely songs owo

And the kaito parody for hajimete., forgot the whole title xD
Back to top Go down
Azeria

Azeria

Why, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Why, hello there! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:18 pm

I wouldn't have known any of the newer songs if it wasn't for the Comm I joined in dreamwidth. The moderators there take the time to go on Nico Douga and go through the daily rankings and all. I occasionally sift through them when I have time to but it's called ofurotaimu if you want to check it out. Its easy to find through google. :p

When First Love Ends? Which makes it When She Found Out I Was A Otaku (or something similar). I love watching the parody. Poor Kaito, lost a girlfriend for being an Otaku. :albino:
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

Why, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Why, hello there! EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:04 pm

oooh it's the first time I heard of that site xD and I rarely update daily rankings (it takes too much time HAHA XD) but thanks for the info~ when I'm bored, I'll try that xD

YUP! That's exactly it! how funny hahaha xD I like parodies like that xD so gackupo songs are fuuuun to listen to xD
Back to top Go down
Azeria

Azeria

Why, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Why, hello there! EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:39 pm

xD I actually haven't listened to many of Gakupo's parodies (Go Google It might be the only one I've actually listened to...), probably because I generally listen to more of his serious songs, and I tend to look for/stumble on Kaito's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there!   Why, hello there! Empty

Back to top Go down

Why, hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amaranth Scanlations :: Get To Know :: Introduction-
Jump to: