Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Projects propositions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mel

Projects propositions Empty
PostSubject: Projects propositions   Projects propositions EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:53 am

I also have propositions to do!!
First, a project by Hwang Mi Ri dropped by another group a long time ago “The descendent of the dynasty” –> http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=159

And another by Han Yu Rang “Noble’s Love Company” –> http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=42754

And another by Han Yu Rang too "Imperial Academy" --> https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=65783

I would have liked to read and translate them but I don’t understand korean… 😢

Many thanks,

Mel ~
Back to top Go down
likeCookies

likeCookies

PostSubject: Re: Projects propositions   Projects propositions EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:18 am

:O
waah, it would be nice to do the three of them!
I'm now reading 'The descendent of the Dynasty' :D
But... We don't have any Korean translators, do we? T___T
Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Projects propositions   Projects propositions EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:12 am

Yeah I would really like to do those too but our only Korean translator kinda disappear on us.... We could actually work on it if we have Chinese raws for it, but I doubt we can find any...
Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Projects propositions   Projects propositions EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Forget about what I said earlier. We might be able to work on 1 of the 3 projects as a joint with Rosa Negra, but exactly which series is still not decided yet. I'll inform you guys in the near future. XD
Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Projects propositions   Projects propositions EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:19 pm

Triple Posting!!! XD

Here's the final decision, we will be working on another 2 joints with Rosa Negra for Imperial Academy and Nobel's Love Company. Look forward to the releases. ^_^
Back to top Go down
likeCookies

likeCookies

PostSubject: Re: Projects propositions   Projects propositions EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:25 pm

omg yaay, I really want to read Nobel's Love Company!!
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Projects propositions   Projects propositions EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Many Thanks!!!

Han Yu Rang have a lot of marvellous projects!

These two are great too.... Maybe one day... XD

Going to the troll's kingdom: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=43059 (especially this one^^)

To love our ennemies: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=54443

This author is great too:

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=16340 (example of one of her series)

Back to top Go down
likeCookies

likeCookies

PostSubject: Re: Projects propositions   Projects propositions EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:29 am

Seriously I love manhwa's!
And 'Going to the troll's' kingdom sounds very interesting and the cover looks very good. :-)
But then we have to do another joint so I'm not sure that we are gonna do this one?
Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Projects propositions   Projects propositions EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:10 pm

Yeah we're also gonna be working on Going to the Troll's' kingdom. Rosa Negra said that they did start to translate it, but don't have the cleaners for it. We'll be cleaning and typesetting for this manhwa as well. Dancing I can't wait. This one looks sooo interesting~
Back to top Go down
czartchiee

PostSubject: Re: Projects propositions   Projects propositions EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Descendant of the Dynasty would be friggin awesome!!
I even did the summary for it on Baka-Updates, cuz I was so excited about reading it!
Hug
Back to top Go down
czartchiee

PostSubject: Re: Projects propositions   Projects propositions EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Noble's Love Company sounds a bit like the other "turn-offs" that HYR has produced
Back to top Go down
czartchiee

PostSubject: Re: Projects propositions   Projects propositions EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Oh and do you have a summary for Imperial Academy?
Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Projects propositions   Projects propositions EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Nope, not yet. I don't think there's a online raw for Imperial Academy so Rosa Negra would be buying the raws. We're not sure what the summary is either...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Projects propositions   Projects propositions Empty

Back to top Go down

Projects propositions
Page 1 of 1