Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Layout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amarante

Amarante

Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: Forum Layout   Forum Layout EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Hey guys~

This is the Amaranth Scans very first forum and it is still being in constructed. Don't be surprised if you see some changes. :D

Do you have any suggestions or comments on the layout? We would love to hear your ideas and opinions, so post them here! :)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Layout   Forum Layout EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:59 pm

The layout is so pretty!
The only thing I'd advise against is using purple {or lavender whatever that color is} as a font because I don't think it matches
And could you change the butterfly color to a different color? Hard to see x.x

I'm debating whether or not I should be a cleaner and typesetter... I'm still a bit new to the cleaning/typesetting scene... and I already work for two scanlation groups x.x
Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Layout   Forum Layout EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Yeah true. The template I use for the was Justin Beaver and I was so busy today that I don't have time to make a new icon to replace Justin Beaver so I just used the butterfly to cover it up. ^_^ It won't stay for long.

I was trying to decide what color I should change the text to... But in the end I forgot (bad memory). I was thinking of red.... but I'm still not sure... Suggestions?

It would be great if you decided to join. I'm really low on staff at the moment. Lol more like there are only two, me and liuyue. But you can decide weither you want to or not. ^_^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Layout   Forum Layout Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Layout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amaranth Scanlations :: General :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: