Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Discussion] Flower Ring

Go down 
+6
mysticchowz
olinatasha
Getsuga_10shou
Ferbalover
Amarante
shinouyuki
10 posters
AuthorMessage
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

[Discussion] Flower Ring Empty
PostSubject: [Discussion] Flower Ring   [Discussion] Flower Ring EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:11 pm

I love the series and I'm wondering how you guys like it too. Tell us all what you loved most in the story! :D and discuss or post some questions you have about it :D

I admired Yu Pan's selflessness, out of all. And also, I liked the fact that she doesn't act like a spoiled weak child. But I'm scared of her mother x.x Can you guys sympathize with how her mother acts? I mean, discipline is very important, but, to that extent?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/teshinouyuki
Amarante

Amarante

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Flower Ring   [Discussion] Flower Ring EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:24 pm

True, I also like Yu Pan's selflessness, but to me, she sometimes seems too weak...

For example,
Spoiler:

Another thing that I don’t like was that the way Yun Qie was drawn… sometimes I mistaken him as Yu Pan. lol

For those that are dying to find out what's going to happen in ch 8, I'm going to leave a spoiler below. ^_^

NOTE: Don't look if don't want this to ruin it for you!!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ferbalover

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Flower Ring   [Discussion] Flower Ring EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:49 pm

I love flower ring it was one of the first manhuas I ever read
Back to top Go down
Getsuga_10shou

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Flower Ring   [Discussion] Flower Ring EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:55 am

Tbh, I have never quite been fond of reading 'historical' genre of manhwa... but I actually enjoyed 'Flower Ring'~ :D

Both the storyline and artwork are pretty awesome, which is a plus too ^^

I'm really glad I gave this manhwa a try :)

Back to top Go down
olinatasha

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Flower Ring   [Discussion] Flower Ring EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:39 am

I agree that Yu Pan's selfless and do admire that quality in her, too. That and the fact that she isn't spoiled. Her mom is very disturbing indeed. I think she needs to set aside her pride. However, in her psyche she must be very concerned for her daughter's future and understands just how politics work, just how fragile one's life is in that atmosphere. But while that may be the case and may be understood, it doesn't make it okay. With respect to Yu Pan's weakness at times, yeah, I was going, "really?" I sometimes wish she would be stronger and try to talk with her mom more or better, but perhaps this is a cultural distinction.
Back to top Go down
mysticchowz

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Flower Ring   [Discussion] Flower Ring EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:06 am

I rather like the series though I don't really understand why her mother is so harsh to her, it wasn't like she's done anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Flower Ring   [Discussion] Flower Ring EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:23 am

mysticchowz wrote:
I rather like the series though I don't really understand why her mother is so harsh to her, it wasn't like she's done anything wrong.

I agree sooo much!! I mean why would any mother do that to her own daughter? ;A; and Yu Pan is so so nice *U*

Ohh~ now that the ending chapter is released, how did you guys find it?
Don't read if you haven't read chapter 8:
Spoiler:

And I'm really sad the series is over ;A;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/teshinouyuki
skyline11

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Flower Ring   [Discussion] Flower Ring EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:08 pm

I adore this series!!! I'm sooo thankful that Amaranth Scans has picked this project up..I was sad when I thought I'd never really know what happens in the series. =( Anyway, it's cute and I'm wondering how everything's going to turn out!! =D
Back to top Go down
charismadoll

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Flower Ring   [Discussion] Flower Ring EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:24 pm

This was ones of those very first few manhua that I started reading. Its been pretty long. I had hope that have a whole list of all scanlated chinese manhua somewhere online. >.> You can't really search for only "manhua" on mangaupdates or its just kinda complicated. Anyway I thought this series was dropped for good, but for it to end being completed by Amaranth Scans, I'm really grateful from the bottom of my heart. T.T you just don't know have many many good series get dropped so suddenly. It'll so nice that people decide to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
CrescendoLilith

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Flower Ring   [Discussion] Flower Ring EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:49 pm

I like the story. It's very interesting, especially since I'm actually a fan of historical stories. The only thing I dislike is that Yu Pan is a bit weak. I mean, I get how she doesn't want to disgrace others, especially her family's name, but I just think she needs to grow a backbone xp On another note, Flower Ring was the thing that led me here lol
Back to top Go down
m00nan6el

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Flower Ring   [Discussion] Flower Ring EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:19 am

Maybe I'll try reading this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Flower Ring   [Discussion] Flower Ring Empty

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Flower Ring
Page 1 of 1