Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What did you dream last night?

Go down 
+7
classicorner
Suien
CrescendoLilith
charismadoll
kawaiiusagichan
shinouyuki
olinatasha
11 posters
AuthorMessage
olinatasha

What did you dream last night? Empty
PostSubject: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:24 am

Last night I had the weirdest dream and just had to share it! So, I thought, "Why not share it here?" You can share your dreams here, too. Maybe it was really scary or very abstract? Maybe it was deep and meaningful? Romantic? Smutty? Spare us the graphics please. Maybe it was like an out of body experience?

Mine was where I was sculpting with clay and suddenly I was overcome by clay, like I shrunk. I was climbing the mounds of clay and slipping and sliding around in the slip. I finally made it to the top of the mound of clay to see a painting down below next to the clay. I jumped and landed in the blue paint for the water of the picture on the canvas. I was drowning and struggling. I got so scared that I woke up. Weird, huh? What about yours?
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:02 pm

True~! We should all share it xD

Your dream is scary~ do you sculpt often? or paint often? *U*

It's not exactly last night, but I took a nap in front of the TV and the weirdest thing is that I found myself with a group of people visiting a unique house. The kinds that are styled by their rich owners... I remember walking through the front door looking at an old english styled house with three floors, a wine cellar and a beautiful garden *U* Some things happened, like eating, then we somehow sneaked into the wine cellar and almost got caught... which woke me up.

The funny thing is, the TV was featuring one of those kinds of "unique" houses xD do you guys think you begin to dream about something you hear like that? xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/teshinouyuki
kawaiiusagichan

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:26 pm

It wasn't last night, but one night recently I dreamed of my boss cornering me because I did something wrong. He demanded that I show him everything that I did, but I was afraid of doing it because it was prime evidence that I did it wrongly.
Back to top Go down
charismadoll

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:10 pm

I don't remember much of my dreams now that I'm a lil older. I just remember of a dream I had when I was little. Where in my dreams, I was sleeping soundly, then see a black shadow lady came to pick me , we vanish and the next thing I know I was falling off the sky like skydiving or on a rollercoaster. It felt so real, like I was really falling, my heart was beating so much as I was nearing to hit this grassy meadow. Then I woke up. Quite simple? ahahha and I always felt that that dreams was never really complete.
Back to top Go down
CrescendoLilith

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Last night, I dreamt that I was in the middle of a maze. The maze was split into the four seasons. While I tried to get out, I met various animals, even mythical creatures like a hippogriff and centaur. The centaur showed me stars in a crystal ball and I used the hippogriff to fly to the Wintry side of the maze. I don't know if I got out cause I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Suien

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:05 pm

kawaiiusagichan wrote:
It wasn't last night, but one night recently I dreamed of my boss cornering me because I did something wrong. He demanded that I show him everything that I did, but I was afraid of doing it because it was prime evidence that I did it wrongly.

woah @___@ I'm guessing that's your boss is ugly? Sorry if I come off as not caring! This is just my way to make the situation lighter.

Well I know i had a nightmare. Although all I can remember is that my dad did something which caused me to cry and then i ran away from the room and went to the kitchen were I was offered some food. My dad comes out and reaches towards the fridge and eats a cockroach that was in there, so I ended up throwing up and yeah. I woke up, thank god ;~~;
Back to top Go down
classicorner

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Last night i don't think i dreamt of anything...But there was a time i dreamt of meeting Michael Buble.. It was so COOL, too bad i had to wake up... :( LOL
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Suien wrote:
My dad comes out and reaches towards the fridge and eats a cockroach that was in there, so I ended up throwing up and yeah. I woke up, thank god ;~~;

OMFG. I HATE cockroaches ;A; *tries to wipe off the mental image... Failed! DX*
classicorner wrote:
Last night i don't think i dreamt of anything...But there was a time i dreamt of meeting Michael Buble.. It was so COOL, too bad i had to wake up...
I would love to meet him too ;A; his singing is so sensational ;A;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/teshinouyuki
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:42 am

Quote :
Last night, I dreamt that I was in the middle of a maze. The maze was split into the four seasons. While I tried to get out, I met various animals, even mythical creatures like a hippogriff and centaur. The centaur showed me stars in a crystal ball and I used the hippogriff to fly to the Wintry side of the maze. I don't know if I got out cause I woke up.
You haven't been reading Harry Potter, have you? ;P I listen to Harry Potter audiobooks when I sleep and I decided on listening to Goblet of Fire a while ago~

This was actually the night before last night... {this might be long... I like being long and descriptive :P and this was a really... weird? dream} The scenes actually flowed properly.
My dad and I were bringing food or something to some poor place {I think it might be someplace like Iraq or something} and were were about to bring some food into this little shack. Soldiers with machine guns came out and forced us into the very very small house and made us sit on a wooden table thing pushed up against the wall. Two other people were with us for some reason. I knew they were gonna shoot us so I tried to smile nicely at the dude with a shotgun with the hope they would shoot the other people first {I'm so nice, huh}. He pointed the gun at my dad and I cried silently. He shot my dad through the head and the bullet somehow went through his head and hit me as well. My dad fell on me and I held his dead body and started bawling for a few seconds before I passed out.
When I woke up I was in a hospital. My dad was dead but I'd survived, but I wouldn't live very long because I was shot through the head and still alive o.O. I could walk around and do everything that a regular person could without being shot in the head... I didn't even have head bandages.
I went home and my mom and sis didn't even know my dad was dead or that I was about to die soon. So I left home and took care of some *ahem* business... {oh and I sat and had a bag of chips for a while...?}
The last few moments I relived the scene where my dad and I were shot through the head... kinda like I was dying there and not after...
I woke up crying... just like silently crying... T.T I didn't even feel that sad when I woke up though... I could only feel what felt like after-sadness?
Back to top Go down
beenz

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:26 pm

.... I didn't dream anything. I don't usually dream, if I did, I don't remember.
Back to top Go down
IMustBeInsane

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:26 am

I dreamt I was driving all over the island trying to find the flea market so I could take my grandparents there. As pretty as Hawaii is in real life, I managed to dream it prettier...
Back to top Go down
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:34 pm

I can't remember, as usual. But I woke up several times because my arm was hurting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream last night?   What did you dream last night? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you dream last night?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amaranth Scanlations :: Discussion :: Lobby-
Jump to: