Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaichou wa Maid-sama

Go down 
+21
kmits
wargumm1i
bella07_11
Chiro
amiyumi888
Meurye
imeekimiee
KimmyKat
rurihoshi
lily_kitty15
likeCookies
eclipse100
kalliniki
Mel
Suien
fulllm00n
xkrnsmilex
CrescendoLilith
skyline11
kawaiiusagichan
mysticchowz
25 posters
AuthorMessage
mysticchowz

Kaichou wa Maid-sama Empty
PostSubject: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:48 am

Summary:
The romantic comedy centres on the student council head named Ayuzawa Misaki who despises the mostly male, slovenly population at her school, which was once an all-boys school. However, Misaki's most handsome schoolmate just discovered her secret - that she works afterschool at a maid cafe.

I only watched this series because I was reading the manga and was interested in seeing in animated. Misaki and Usui have a rather interesting relationship so it was fun to watch. I wasn't disappointed.
Back to top Go down
kawaiiusagichan

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:47 pm

I was kind of disappointed. They had weird sound effects all the time which made it more airy-fairy, which I didn't like. I thought the manga was better than the anime. And the uniform being green was kind of a disappointment. I love green uniforms but I never thought those uniforms were green.

I thought the manga was awesome at first but nothing seems to be progressing. Misaki is a dunce when it comes to love but I never knew it would be that bad...
Back to top Go down
skyline11

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Hmm..I read the manga but haven't watched the anime! I look forward to it, thanks! =)
Back to top Go down
CrescendoLilith

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:58 pm

I wasn't disappointed either, except the fact that it ended too quickly. I'm glad that the people who worked in the anime stayed true to the story-line. I especially liked the ending of season 1 and can't wait for season 2.
Back to top Go down
xkrnsmilex

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:02 am

i thought this anime was SO cute but i never read the manga so i can't really say it was good or bad compared to it..>__<;;
Back to top Go down
fulllm00n

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:01 pm

I didn't watch the anime but I read part of the manga but I ended up dropping it cause I lost interest.
Back to top Go down
Suien

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:20 pm

I really liked the anime haha. I remember when I was watching I told myself that I would stop watching after episode... 14? But I just couldn't LOL. The end of the episode usually had something funny happening and I would just keep on watching. I didn't even do the hw I said I would be doing. Although I do agree with CrescendoLilith, the ending was pretty fast. I was like "omg, that's it?!"
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:31 pm

I really like this anime!

The characters are so cute and so funny especially Misaki^^

But I found the anime too short...
Back to top Go down
kalliniki

kalliniki

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:38 pm

I loved the anime but i haven't read yet the manga...But of course i read it because is one of my favourite anime and manga!
Back to top Go down
eclipse100

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:32 pm

I am reading the manga but I did not know there was an anime. I should go check it out.
Back to top Go down
likeCookies

likeCookies

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:41 am

omg, I'm almost done with the manga, but I didn't know that there was a anime! :D
Back to top Go down
lily_kitty15

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:47 pm

this was slow in the romance didn't even hit much in the series of the anime unless the manga is different i first wanted to watch the anime before i read the manga

since more times the anime isn't as good as the manga
so its best to watch first then read will for me that is.
Back to top Go down
rurihoshi

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:07 pm

This has become one of my all time favorite shoujo animes. I love Misa-chan and Usui and the seiyuu who portray them did an awesome job. I just wish they would continue it.
Back to top Go down
KimmyKat

KimmyKat

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:12 pm

rurihoshi wrote:
This has become one of my all time favorite shoujo animes. I love Misa-chan and Usui and the seiyuu who portray them did an awesome job. I just wish they would continue it.

Oh don't worry! There's Season 2. I can smell it coming. BTW, it's not confirmed yet. It's just the fangirl inside me hoping for more UsuixMisaki.

Hug
Back to top Go down
imeekimiee

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:38 am

i like the manga much more that the anime
Back to top Go down
Meurye

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:28 pm

I like the manga. The anime isn't so good, but the manga is perfect. To tell the true, normally I like more manga than anime..... xD
Back to top Go down
amiyumi888

amiyumi888

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:38 pm

i like the anime series. It was cute and funny. :3
Back to top Go down
Chiro

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:24 am

I like the manga more than the anime. Even though the anime is cute it was just too short.
Back to top Go down
bella07_11

bella07_11

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:04 am

I really liked the anime , it's very good
Back to top Go down
wargumm1i

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:09 pm

I really like this :D but why did they really have to move the relationship so slowly?
Back to top Go down
kmits

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:59 am

THe manga was better.
Back to top Go down
dream~

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:37 pm

I thought it was kind of cute :3 hahaha I love Usui~ he's soo hilarious
I'm hoping they'll be another of this~
Back to top Go down
aikoaiko

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:22 pm

I'm reading the manga, and watched most of the anime. for some reason I didnt finish up the anime. both are pretty good, tho I guess I prefer the manga more since I'm still reading that but stopped watching the anime. I think I was up to ep 21 or something. I should just finish the rest.
Back to top Go down
Ritinha

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:33 pm

I wish they could make a second season... =(
Back to top Go down
eternaltorture

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:34 pm

I'm not really digging the anime, I actually prefer the manga more, the manga also has been graphics/art :) But I still enjoy watching it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaichou wa Maid-sama   Kaichou wa Maid-sama Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amaranth Scanlations :: Discussion :: Anime-
Jump to: