Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glee Cover Version or Original Song

Go down 
+4
tchayna
shinouyuki
xkrnsmilex
cimocwonder
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cimocwonder

Glee Cover Version or Original Song Empty
PostSubject: Glee Cover Version or Original Song   Glee Cover Version or Original Song EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:58 am

I love "Forget You" by Cee Lo Green but i totally dig the cover version by Gwyneth Paltrow. Then I notice that i began to love a song (old obes especially) only after it is sung by the cast of Glee.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
xkrnsmilex

PostSubject: Re: Glee Cover Version or Original Song   Glee Cover Version or Original Song EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:07 am

i love that song tooo! I also love the song umbrella/singin' in the rain (: <3
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

PostSubject: Re: Glee Cover Version or Original Song   Glee Cover Version or Original Song EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:56 am

Hmm well I know a classmate that hated glee for covering Aerosmith xD But personally, I like how Glee takes some of the music and makes it part of their stories :D I mean it's similar to how American Idols sing covers and all that, so I don't mind at all xD

I like Gwyneth Paltrow's version too and umbrella/singin in the rain was fun xD I can't think of any favorites right now, though OTL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/teshinouyuki
tchayna

PostSubject: Re: Glee Cover Version or Original Song   Glee Cover Version or Original Song EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:08 am

I recentely discovered Glee and i love it! This show is awesome.

I love many of the song they made! Especially, Toxic; Umbrella/singing in the rain; Get it right; Imagine; Good vibration;...!

You'll understand, Glee is awesome!
Back to top Go down
classicorner

PostSubject: Re: Glee Cover Version or Original Song   Glee Cover Version or Original Song EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:28 pm

I love when they sang umbrella/singing in the rain on stage. It was so cool, seeing the water splashes, umbrellas spinning, well it reminds me of George Sampson on Britain's got Talent. He danced to singing in the rain as well, and those who hasn't seen it MUST SEE IT!!!! and of course must see the Glee version as well. :P
Back to top Go down
chaos7angel

PostSubject: Re: Glee Cover Version or Original Song   Glee Cover Version or Original Song EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:42 am

I tend to like the original versions more but the glee versions are nice too
Back to top Go down
mummypanda

PostSubject: Re: Glee Cover Version or Original Song   Glee Cover Version or Original Song EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:39 pm

I do love glee ... but my favourite glee songs are the mash ups
Back to top Go down
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Glee Cover Version or Original Song   Glee Cover Version or Original Song EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:12 pm

I also love Glee, my most favourite is "Smooth Criminal", I prefer it over the original, sung by Michael Jackson (but his music vid is really great;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glee Cover Version or Original Song   Glee Cover Version or Original Song Empty

Back to top Go down

Glee Cover Version or Original Song
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amaranth Scanlations :: Discussion :: Music-
Jump to: