Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was the First Anime you have ever watched?

Go down 
+29
momee
flor
Aubrel
lwamaranth
Ritinha
triny
aikoaiko
SkieDragon
dream~
glass_heart
bvanessa
Hrarterick
avvenhaven
amiyumi888
IMustBeInsane
imeekimiee
KimmyKat
Shiro
rurihoshi
The_Red_Snake
sweetcheeks42
likeCookies
mysticgrl214
kalliniki
Mel
sugarkitty
classicorner
Zumi
kanameskye
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ritinha

What was the First Anime you have ever watched?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    What was the First Anime you have ever watched?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:35 pm

I think my first anime ever was sailor moon when I was still a child!
Back to top Go down
lwamaranth

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    What was the First Anime you have ever watched?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:20 pm

The first anime I ever watched was Sailor Moon when I was in first or second grade.
Back to top Go down
Aubrel

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    What was the First Anime you have ever watched?  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:22 am

Yep, pokemon, sailor moon and dragon ball for me, the usual stuff thats on early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
flor

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    What was the First Anime you have ever watched?  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Sailor moon, of course.
But i was very young and didn't konw that that was anime.
Back to top Go down
momee

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    What was the First Anime you have ever watched?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:19 am

I cannot really remember. I like watching cartoons since I was young. But I guess it would be dragonball Z cause I don't know if Voltes V or Mazinger Z came before DragonBall Z or are they even considered as anime.
Back to top Go down
orquidea_negra1

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    What was the First Anime you have ever watched?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:24 am

The first anime I have see was Heidi and the disney animations. A couple years later I saw sailor Moon and Samurai X.
Back to top Go down
KuranRei

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    What was the First Anime you have ever watched?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:53 am

It was Cardcaptor Sakura and Digimon. This causes me to fall head over heels in jap manga and animes. xD
Back to top Go down
antherchio

PostSubject: anime expose   What was the First Anime you have ever watched?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:05 am

my first anime was sailormoon, and marmalade boy.. i even bought vcds pof it when i was 13 years old...and it's still with me and whenever i get bored o still watch it all over agin..hahah =))(
Back to top Go down
eternaltorture

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    What was the First Anime you have ever watched?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:33 pm

I think it was Sailor Moon, Pokemon, and Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the First Anime you have ever watched?    What was the First Anime you have ever watched?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What was the First Anime you have ever watched?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amaranth Scanlations :: Discussion :: Anime-
Jump to: