Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?

Go down 
+31
Ritinha
triny
aikoaiko
kmits
momijifox
glass_heart
shadow
bvanessa
avvenhaven
Chiro
mummypanda
amiyumi888
m00nan6el
IMustBeInsane
blwlb
imeekimiee
linnil
rurihoshi
Kassandra
lestr
likeCookies
kalliniki
Mel
sugarkitty
jaunelune
eclipse100
shinouyuki
classicorner
Zumi
zhafire
kanameskye
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kanameskye

What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? Empty
PostSubject: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:59 pm

To kick it off. My very first manga was actually a Yu-Gi-Oh ani-manga that my brother received for participating in a DDR contest, but I didn't get all into the "Manga World" with that book but with the D.N. Angel vol.3 that I borrowed from my cousin that started my MANGA REVOLUTION!!!

Back to top Go down
zhafire

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:48 pm

My first manga was fruits basket!! And I got interested on it after watching the anime, I loved the ending and I ended up getting the whole collection and I treat it like its gold! One of my favorite mangas forever!
Back to top Go down
Zumi

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:45 pm

I think it was Tokyo Mew Mew? Haha, not exactly sure, but that seems like the most likely choice.
Back to top Go down
classicorner

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:18 pm

My first manga EVER was Doraemon. Back then, i always wish i had my own Doraemon to help me fly, go anywhere i want, but not to help me with homework or exams, i never had probs with those. :P
Back to top Go down
shinouyuki

shinouyuki

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:17 pm

I think the first ones I actually read online are Midori no Hibi... or Love Collage xD I found them off my brother's hard drive LOL The first one I actually had a copy of was Land of the Blindfolded xD but really the first manga I ever saw was Yu Yu Hakusho (my brother had a copy of it in japanese :| figures why I couldn't read it at all xD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/teshinouyuki
eclipse100

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:35 am

My first manga would have to be Fruits Basket. Ever since then I have been addicted to manga.
Back to top Go down
jaunelune

jaunelune

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:12 am

My first manga maybe doraemon. And, now i started to read more manga.
Back to top Go down
sugarkitty

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Fushigi Yuugi; found it on my friend's bookshelf. :'D I suppose it wasn't instant love, but it helped me discover that there was actually a world of manga out there.
Back to top Go down
Mel

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:41 pm

My first manga was Love Hina!
Back to top Go down
kalliniki

kalliniki

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Well my first manga was Hiyokoi!
I see first the ova and i love it, so i started reading the manga!
Back to top Go down
likeCookies

likeCookies

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Beast Master!
I thinkt that was a very good choice, because it made me laugh a lot of times. ^^
Next was Kanata Kara and after Kanata Kara Fruits Basket!
Fruits Basket was really amazing! I also saw the anime. ^^
Back to top Go down
lestr

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:24 am

fist manga was One Piece.
now i already read more than 200 series and oneshots
Back to top Go down
Kassandra

Kassandra

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:48 am

First one was Naruto
Back to top Go down
rurihoshi

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:00 pm

My very first manga was a very long time ago when manga was still hard to get in the US: Sailor Moon. It was read right to left (meaning that the pictures had been mirror imaged) like any other book in the US. I started it, but I never finished collecting it, finding other sources for better stories in scanlation groups and then eventually in the bookstores.
Back to top Go down
linnil

linnil

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:58 am

I think for me it's ninja hatori!! (Is this toppic just to found out how old am I? lol)
Back to top Go down
imeekimiee

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:31 am

my first manga was meripuri...
Back to top Go down
blwlb

blwlb

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:25 am

ceres the lib at my school didnt have many and a friend of mine insisted i read it since then im hooked i read more then her lol
Back to top Go down
IMustBeInsane

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:22 am

A volume of Fruits Basket a friend lent me way back in the 10th grade. Quickly followed by other shoujo titles although after I moved, it was two years before I read anything else.
Back to top Go down
m00nan6el

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:16 am

Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon for me
Back to top Go down
amiyumi888

amiyumi888

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:49 pm

My first manga was Hana Kimi. I was curious why my sister liked it and started reading it.
Back to top Go down
mummypanda

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:29 pm

My very first manga was Arakure for me and I still love it?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Chiro

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:16 am

My first manga was Ultra Maniac.
Back to top Go down
avvenhaven

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:01 am

my first one was actually naruto...
Back to top Go down
bvanessa

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:35 pm

It was Angel sanctuary! Great artwork and story^^ I was lucky to read this manga for a first:)
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:08 am

My first one was Berserk. I watched the anime and was little disappointed when it finished and then my friend told me there is a lot more going on in the manga so I started reading it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?   What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was the Very FIRST Manga you have ever read?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next