Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truths Only~ No Lying!

Go down 
+21
Kassandra
Shiro
KimmyKat
Velox
Azeria
Geos
likeCookies
The_Red_Snake
shoujomaniac
sugarkitty
fulllm00n
zhafire
CrescendoLilith
charismadoll
kawaiiusagichan
Ferbalover
shinouyuki
Sakura
foreverfree123
KrimzonStirker
Amarante
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Red_Snake

The_Red_Snake

Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:13 pm

germany, italy, austria, china, japan, thailand, united states, hungary, iran, iraq, isreal, russia, great britain, ireland, scottland, mexico, nicaragua, chile, cuba, canada, spain, india, lithuania, north korea, south korea (are they seperate?), switzerland, france, the netherlands, does africa count as one?, greece, turkey, madagascar (i think its a country, maybe?), assyria

i cant remember anymore, so about thirty it looks like

Which is your favorite body part of the human body and why? (this is not meant to be a dirty question, but like the first thing i generally notice when i meet someone is what their eyes look like.)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:45 am

Erm... I guess I like people's fingers. I dunno why, but I tend to notice people's fingers for some reason :P (but then again, my friends say I notice things people don't...) I just love people with long skinny fingers and pretty nails :)

Have you ever woken up crying because of a dream?
Back to top Go down
The_Red_Snake

The_Red_Snake

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Nope...But I've woken up for other reasons....

Have you ever screamed during a scary movie?
Back to top Go down
likeCookies

likeCookies

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:01 pm

No, but I had to tremble because it was very scary...

Did you ever stolen something from a supermarket?
Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:41 pm

Nope because I'm too scare to. ^_^

Can you name all the states you have when to in the U.S?
Back to top Go down
Azeria

Azeria

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Let's see: I've been too, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Maryland, Virgina, Wyoming, Illinois, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, Hawaii, and Dakota (both of them). So that'll be a yes.

Have you ever eaten snails or something similar?

Last edited by Azeria on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amarante

Amarante

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Wow, all the states you named, I haven't been to any of them yet. But I will one day since my life time goal is to travel around the world. xD

Yup, when I was in South Carolina, I used to see snails, but only the shell... Idk why, but there was never an alive snail in the snail shell... TT.TT

Do you have a dream (goal) that you really want to accomplish but it seems so far away from your reach?
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:32 am

Yep~ My main dream is to live in Singapore... my birthplace <3 it just... it's gonna take time to go through school and then get a decent job. Then I have to get enough money to actually live there and get enough experience to make a company consider hiring me.... T.T But I'll wait for the delishous smells of Singapore~ I'll wait T.T

What is the longest thing you've ever read?
Back to top Go down
Azeria

Azeria

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:09 am

I would say... well I have read many really long books so there are a lot of contenders... but I'll go with the A Song of Ice and Fire series.

How many manga's have you read?
Back to top Go down
likeCookies

likeCookies

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:11 am

Just 8, but I have a lot ongoing... :'(

How many anime's did you saw?
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:08 am

Hmm. I've been watching anime for 15 years....so I'd say definitely over 100. Probably over 200, but a lot of them I've forgotten (since I was so young) or I only watched a few episodes of. :D

What's your greatest fear?
Back to top Go down
http://magpies-banter.deviantart.com/
KimmyKat

KimmyKat

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Rodents. ;x Rats, mice, beavers... anything. UGH.

What's your biggest pet peeve?
Back to top Go down
The_Red_Snake

The_Red_Snake

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:38 pm

bad grammar whilst speaking...if english is your primary language and you're over the age of ten, you should be able to speak it properly ~_~

who did you give your first kiss to, and would you take it back if you could?
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:26 am

Hmmm... Do family members count? Some of my relatives like kissing on the lips x.x But intentionally, I've never kissed :P Mainly because people think I'm ·C·R·A·Z·Y· {If the relative counts, then YES I WOULD LIKE IT BACK. Only girl relatives do it btw.}

What was an anime/manga you've liked in the past, but are embarrassed you liked it now? {if you have one}
Back to top Go down
The_Red_Snake

The_Red_Snake

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Sailor Moon...It's not the fact that I watched it, it's the fact that I watched it all the way up to when Toonami stopped airing it, season four entitled Sailor Moon SuperS.

Who is your least favorite a-list movie star, and why?
Back to top Go down
KimmyKat

KimmyKat

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Tom Cruise... He's too wrinkly IMO.

Uhhh this is random but: Are you going to miss Oprah? Her show. x3
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Honestly, I've never watched a full episode of Oprah x.x or any shows like that...

What is a guilty pleasure you have?
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Oh... let's see.

Wearing skirts on a hot day while no one's in the house. :D Does that count?

Have you ever accidentally walked into a restroom for the opposite gender?
Back to top Go down
KimmyKat

KimmyKat

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:26 pm

I've been inside the men's washroom for 10 seconds due to a dare. Not pleasant -_-"

What's your fave type of bread? Whole wheat, white, rye, croissant, MELON?! <3
Back to top Go down
Kassandra

Kassandra

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:59 am

I'll stick to the normal boring white bread :)
Have you ever walked out of the house in your underwear without realising it?
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:53 am

I went to school with without my jumper dress uniform thing on X.X So I was basically wearing a white dress shirt, and tie, and no shorts because I never wore shorts under my dress.......until the day after that day xp
The worst thing was my dad drove away and I couldn't run after the car XD The school had to lend me a jumper dress thing from off of a display of a kindergartener sized doll with the uniform on XDXD and everyone could totally see my ladybug underwear...

Would you ever choose to live a magical girl (or guy lol) life knowing that you'll have a horribly tragic end?
Back to top Go down
KimmyKat

KimmyKat

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:40 pm

^ HP 2? Sure I would! Death is a normal part of life and therefore, it will happen to everyone! But can everyone be magical and awesome like me...? NO! So yeah, I totally would.

Have you ever farted in public? I swear, some guy at the HP2 showing farted really loud during the sad/quiet part and totally ruined the moment. I won't judge you if you fart in public though x3
Back to top Go down
Hrarterick

Hrarterick

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:10 am

I don´t remember so... No, I didn´t xdd

Have you ever sniffed a sock? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:14 pm

lol... yeah! I remember when my hands were full or something when I was getting out of the car I used my mouth to hold my ends of them XP I was in 3rd grade. The most recent is when my sis put her dirty socks in the clean basket... they looked dirty so I smelled them x.x
Confuse

What is your most irrational (stupid) fear?
Back to top Go down
Azeria

Azeria

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:09 am

My most irrational/stupid fear would be if, something might crawl out from under my bed and grab me if I hang my feet over the side of the bed. Even though I know there is like nothing but a few shoes under there... but that mostly gets to me when I stay up all night for no reason. :3

What is your favorite character from a series? ( Novels, Mangas, Comics, etc. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truths Only~ No Lying!   Truths Only~ No Lying! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Truths Only~ No Lying!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amaranth Scanlations :: Discussion :: Forum Game-
Jump to: