Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Music?

Go down 
+33
lwamaranth
SkieDragon
dream~
glass_heart
bvanessa
avvenhaven
IMustBeInsane
imeekimiee
beenz
Velox
likeCookies
shoujomaniac
mysticgrl214
chaos7angel
eclipse100
shiny4me
kalliniki
jaunelune
sugarkitty
classicorner
kanameskye
Suien
fulllm00n
xkrnsmilex
cimocwonder
The_Red_Snake
olinatasha
Getsuga_10shou
Ferbalover
foreverfree123
Amarante
shinouyuki
KrimzonStirker
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
imeekimiee

Favorite Music?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music?    Favorite Music?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:37 am

beyonce,nicki minaj.. superbass
Back to top Go down
IMustBeInsane

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music?    Favorite Music?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:25 am

I'm a rock girl, but I tend to stear clear of mainstream stuff; I don't want to feel ashamed when I find myself singing and turn around to see a 7-year-old kid listening to what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
avvenhaven

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music?    Favorite Music?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:37 am

I love J-Pop and K-Pop , and recently my collection of OSTs has grown a lot and that's how I discover new artists to listen to...

my favorites are BoA, Lee Soo Young, Lena Park, Aya, YUI, Tohoshinki(before the break up) and I also LOVE the german band Tokio Hotel!!!
Back to top Go down
bvanessa

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music?    Favorite Music?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:58 pm

I love J-rock so much>< (The gazette, ABS, LM.C,...). The J-pop is really good too^^
Back to top Go down
glass_heart

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music?    Favorite Music?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:01 am

I love K-Pop and J-Pop!!! Especially K-Pop, there have been sooo many groups releasing music it's hard to keep up with the releases. I'm a sucker for artists from SM Ent., their singing and Dancing skills are sooo polished. Love SHINee the most right now <3 (> v <)
Back to top Go down
dream~

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music?    Favorite Music?  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:33 pm

I listen to all sorts of music. But I particularly like music that have deep meanings. I don't mind that I can't understand it since I could always try to find the translation of the lyric.
Back to top Go down
SkieDragon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music?    Favorite Music?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:09 pm

Right now I am into metal bands from Finland and sweeden.
Back to top Go down
lwamaranth

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music?    Favorite Music?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:15 pm

I listen to japanese, korean, and chinese music. Usually pop, rnb, and some rock
Back to top Go down
Nozomi

Nozomi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music?    Favorite Music?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:14 pm

I love Ingrid Michealson, Sara Bareilles and Joshua Radin so probably... some sort of indie music :P (?)
Back to top Go down
flor

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music?    Favorite Music?  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:06 pm

There are two types of music, what i like and what i don't :P
But i like pop, rock, all music from dramas.
Back to top Go down
Mist(1)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music?    Favorite Music?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:50 am

HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD
Back to top Go down
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music?    Favorite Music?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:02 pm

I like lots of different kinds of music, I'm quite open-minded about music, Right now, I'm listening to epic music, like "Two steps of Hell"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music?    Favorite Music?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Music?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2