Amaranth Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaranth Scanlations forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Prince's First Love

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JiNX

A Prince's First Love Empty
PostSubject: A Prince's First Love   A Prince's First Love EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:00 pm

A Prince's First Love Prince_first_love
A Prince's First Love / First Love of the Prince
Episode(s): 18
Summary: "Eu Bin (Sung Yu Ri) has no greater wish than to spend the rest of her life working at a comfortable holiday hub. Delivering food for a sandwich shop, the charming girl secretly falls in love with handsome top businessman Sung Hyun (Kim Nam Jin). Unaware that she has the chance for a blind date with Sung, she leaves for Hokkaido after winning a ticket to the picturesque Japanese island. As luck would have it, she meets the rich and arrogant Gun Hee (Cha Tae Tyun) who is immediately drawn to her adorable personality. Torn between Sung whom she loves and Gun Hee who is willing to do anything to win her heart, what will the final outcome be?"

I finally remembered the title of this one! I've been racking my brain for days trying to remember it. It's been a long time since I've seen it, but it happens to be a drama I actually really enjoyed. Maybe among my favorites (which truthfully isn't that many since I don't care for dramas). The reasons I enjoyed this one so much (when I normally hate dramas) is because of the great storyline that had me completley engrossed, fabulous acting done by Sung Yu Ri (One Fine Day), Kim Nam Jin (My Sassy Girl), and Cha Tae Tyun (Spring Bears Love), amazing and beauitul scenery (every time I watched it, I seriously just wanted to pack up my bags and go - lol). The only way I can really explain why I loved this series was because.. from the first minute to the last it had me completely intriqued and spellbound by all of its wonderful aspects (storyline, characters personalites, acting, scenery). This is definitley one I would recommend checking out if you havne't. And if you have, what did you think of it? Love it, hate it?
Back to top Go down
lily_kitty15

PostSubject: Re: A Prince's First Love   A Prince's First Love EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:42 pm

oh wow i usually also only llike cute fun dramas like the

Frog Prince
Smiling Pasta
Invincible Shan Bao Mei
Full House

and such and this one sound good so im going to see if i can find the subbed episodes.
Back to top Go down
imeekimiee

PostSubject: Re: A Prince's First Love   A Prince's First Love EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:25 am

i like hyun bin a millionaires first love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Prince's First Love   A Prince's First Love Empty

Back to top Go down

A Prince's First Love
Page 1 of 1